With you guys over in the US, Mother's Day is fast approaching. So why not use this quick and fun handprint craft to send home to your students mum to celebrate Mother's Day this year. The handprints make them a little more personalised and you can use colours to personalise to the mum's as well!
What you will need;
- Brown paint / coloured paint for hair
- Skin colour paint - cream/brown etc.
- Flower felts/stickers
- Heart felts/stickers
- Googly eyes
- Black marker
- Pink card
- White card
What you will need to do;
- Paint your students hands in two different colours; the hair is going to be the fingers and the face is going to be the palm of the hand. Place the handprint down onto a white piece of card and leave to dry.
- Once dry, cut out the handprint and then stick it down onto pink card.
- Stick on some googly eyes and the heart for the mouth. Use a marker to draw the nose and then add the flower onto the hair.
- Use a pen or print out a 'Happy Mother's Day' sign to put on the bottom.