Here in the UK, we've already celebrated Mother's Day, but I thought I would share some of our Mother's Day crafts again for my US followers who are going to be celebrating soon. In our class, we love to make a fuss of our parents on Mother's Day and Father's Day so we get the kids to do lots of fun crafts and baking in the class to give to them.
This 3 fold card is actually super easy to make and looks absolutely amazing - it looks even better in the flesh. These are actually super simple to make, so don't be put off.
What you will need;
- Tissue paper in different colours ripped up into small pieces
- Heart template
- Felt pens
- Large white card
What you need to do;
- Fold your white card into 3 pieces
- On the first page, stick some of the tissue paper pieces on and write 'mum'
- On the second page, stick some more of the tissue paper pieces on and write 'i love you'
- On the third and final page, stick down the heart template, then stick on some of the ripped tissue paper pieces. Then add 'to pieces' on the bottom.