So, during my blogging and TpT'ing adventures I've found some fabulous teacher friends who have taught me so much.
But, as are most humans, I'm a nosey little creature. I love to know the person who is behind the blog, behind the logo and behind the resources.
That's when I realised - how can I expect to learn about others, when actually, if you look at my blog, readers probably know very little about me. I believe that in this World, in order to make connections and friendships you need to have a topic that you like to share/discuss to start the ball rolling.
So, if you're a blogger and want to join in with my '5 Facts about Me' blog, just write a post, save and use the image at the bottom of this post to add on your facts, post your blog and link it up to the bottom of this post!
So, those are my 5 random facts. They're pretty self explanatory really but i'll explain a little more detail.
1. I am a travel addict. Pretty much what it says, I love to travel! We try to go away twice a year, this year we are headed to Dublin, Florida (again!) and Texas. We're not sure where else yet! I love being away and exploring new places.
2. I want to emigrate. Me and Nath have wanted for so long to emigrate away, we just HATE the UK. I think everyone thinks it's such a novelty to come here, and London looks so amazing on TV, when you're here it's one of the worst places ever. Everyone raves about our NHS - the last time I was at the hospital with a severe human bite, a totally open wound with risk of infection, I was sat waiting for 11 hours. 11 hours. Nobody once asked how any of us were doing, there was about 20 people in the room, some with some awful injuries. So, no, our NHS isn't that great! The cost of housing is extortionate, the tax is ridiculous, wages are ridiculous, need I say more?
3. I don't drink alcohol. Whenever people find this out they look at me like I have 3 heads! I see no reason to drink alcohol, I can enjoy myself without having to drink and I prefer it that way! Plus all the ££ I would spend on drink, gets to go into my savings towards things I enjoy - holidays etc!
4. I have a weird obsession with Autopsy. That's the TV programme, I don't actually go to the local hospital and watch them doing autopsy's LOL! They do autopsy's on famous people, it's so great! My favourite one so far is probably the one on Marilyn Monroe!
5. I would love to do TpT full-time. I can't actually explain how much I love the world of TpT and blogging. I've made friendships with some fabulous teachers, I look forward to coming home and making some new resources, thinking up new ideas to add to my to-do list. Sad, right? But I just love it! Whenever there's a spare moment I'm busy working away on my TpT store - it makes me happy! I think, deep down, this is what I was made to do! As much as I LOVE being in the classroom, I just feel so giddy and proud for each cha ching I hear! There's a teacher out there who has decided to believe in me and my resource! EEK! :)
And that's it, there you have 5 random facts about me! Don't forget, link up and share with the World some random facts about yourself!
Save this image to your computer, add your 5 facts, make a blog and link up here!
Clipart Credit to the fabulous Krista Wallden @ Creative Clips.